Random

Home Forums Discussion Random

Viewing 4 posts - 241 through 244 (of 244 total)
  • Author

Dyson spheres could be an interesting addition to the game. I’m sure there’s a mod for it but I haven’t gotten into modding the game yet. Maybe someday I’ll look into playing with mods 🙂

So Guitar Center used to be named The Organ Center. That name only lasted a few years. Not overly surprising 😛

Scored a Sentinel ship today! It’s incredible! Great stats and the technology is much cheaper to charge. Not only can you charge it via traditional materials, you can also charge it from materials you gain from killing Sentinels. The latter charge things up even more than the traditional materials. Wheeee!

DeVaultSetter
    Keymaster

Grinberg’s next project: convert the engine of a Model T Ford into a Hybrid, and while we are on the topic of transportation and spheres, there is the Dynasphere, a modification for which could be implemented at funfairs to replace or augment dodgem cars. 😛
      Dynasphere at Wikipedia
      Back in the day, organ shops were ubiquitous as everybody had to have one. These days, the merchants can barely raise the capital to scrub out the old signs and replace them with the updated inventory. Wanna Hammond organ? Here’s a deal, we’ll throw in a few extra cobwebs for free!
      The Sentinels sound formidable, are they anything like those from the X-Men?

Viewing 4 posts - 241 through 244 (of 244 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Discussion Random