Sounds and Music

Home Forums Discussion Sounds and Music

Tagged: ,

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    DeVaultSetter
    Keymaster

Documentary Now by Armisen et al has this:

DeVaultSetter
      Keymaster

Seeing this is also a Sounds topic, how about the sound of the Large Hadron Collider?

(What would you call a vigorous shaker for pineapple cocktails? A Pina Collider of course!)

😀

That first one sure is relaxing!

Sounds? Sounds!

And music!

Haven’t had much chance to listen to much the last several weeks as there’s been a lot going on but hopefully I can catch back up starting in a few days!

Here’s one that’s pretty uplifting:

From the vault! 😀

DeVaultSetter
        Keymaster

🙂 It’s a beauty!
          Although the Australian cicada provides a different template for sound, would it ever make it on the Marvel or DC stage? A question which no doubt can deliberated over the following background calls.

And another classic! 😀

Looks like we posted at the same time!

I can see the sounds matching Superman’s themes quite nicely!

We have a bunch of cicadas around here. They’re quite relaxing!

DeVaultSetter
          Keymaster

Poor old Particle man! A theme for Galaxies, have you played it?
            A cheering, yet depressing theme for a brood thread:

Not yet but it’s been on the list for quite some time. Back in high school, it was very popular!

Yep!

We need some Sinatra in here:

Always find his singing relaxing 🙂

DeVaultSetter
            Keymaster

None can compare to good ole Blue Eyes! What about a whistling frog?

Amazing! Sounds just like a bird!

Had a new one crop up in my YT feed:

Absolutely love it!

DeVaultSetter
              Keymaster

She is very beautiful – and it almost seemed that in any minute she was going to fly off into the moonrise!
                Why did they call TikTok TikTok? Some of the answers on that page mention Tik-Tok of Oz and the Sladek novel, most mention clocks, but none mentioned the following:

Quite nice, her cover of Betcha by Golly, Wow was fairly ordinary though.

Lovely! And that’s given me another book to read! 😀

And got a new one that just came up in my feed:

Not even sure what genre it is but the melody is absolutely amazing! For some reason, it makes me visualize Bilbo’s visit to Rivendell in The Hobbit

DeVaultSetter
                Keymaster

Tir Na Nog: Land of Eternal Youth, which is the same as land of old creeps as per yours truly. 😛
                  One could weasily understand his point!
                  Totally sold on Yuji Ohno – his jazzy arrangements:

And movies:

Captain Future – yeah!

DeVaultSetter
                  Keymaster

Whenever it wants to rain, the Peron’s tree frog gets active and frequents the drainpipes, with something like this:

Obviously a home recording with a mic, or from the tablet is possible, a water proof pipe camera & mic would be ideal! 🙂
                    There’s a name for the image effect in the following video – similar to that in the old movies when a character is about to recount or replay a scene remembered from an earlier time.

Oh, yeah. That jazz is great!

Nowadays, most anime use pop. In the 2000’s, they went through a rock phase. Seems they change up their style every decade or so 😛

Our frogs get loud! It sounds like a racetrack some of the times 😛

Here’s one that’s kind of got an RPG vibe to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Xk3AbQ0k6w

And here’s a fun cover of Eruption by Van Halen by one of my favorite Japanese groups.

I love what they’ve done with it!

This one entered my head the other day for some reason or other:

DeVaultSetter
                    Keymaster

Sword Lord of the Goblin Horde? On your guard pard, smite ’em hard!
                      OMG, their 50th Anniversary up, and playing at the StoneDead Festival this weekend – great place to meet up with fellow zombies!
                      The size of the collection of Alex B on YouTube has now even superseded those such as erstwhile contributor Richard Maraña who shared vinyls of yesteryear from countries all around the world: Here’s one of them:

Some of the others like Universal, Various Artists, and The Orchard Enterprises are really big. 🙂

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 61 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Discussion Sounds and Music