* Updated monitor detection & default monitor label.
* Extended command line parsing.Fixes for defPrgStrng.
* CTRL-Z Undo toggles.
* Drag’n Drop fix.
* Dialog replacement with Task Dialog.
* Fixed DoVersionErrorMessage.
* SelIniChoicePath now property.
* Fix RevertResLastPrgProc.
* PrgChgResPrgOnClose integration.
* TaskDialog Warning for ANSI build.
* ANSI fix in ChangeRes.
* Fixed KillPrg.
* Fix incorrect default resolution.
* Make regovar property.
* Fix no detection of Prg on startup.
* CopyToFromResdefaults for efficiency.
* Fix PrgLnch realignment on user Prg close.
* Decompile Executable Wrn in Ini file.
* Reposition form after ChangeRes only.
* CheckDefMissingMsg for monitor misconfig.
* Add Verify Device Numbers gui for monitorOrder.
* Added Missing Stock Resolutions gui.
* Fix TaskDialog positioning.
* Overhaul resolutions again.
* Add Splashy: A SplashImage Replacement.
* More resolution/multi monitor fixes.
* Store embedded splash images.
* All internal splash images fixed.
* Extra code for one monitor rigs.
* Finalized Splashy integration.
* Fixed ChgResonclose & CopyToFromRes.
* Fixed chm positions & StoreFetchPrgRes.
* Fixed RunChm: first run.
* ChkExistingProcess: non exec pathing.
* WarnAlreadyRunning: clarified Power Plan info.
* Fixed StoreFetchPrgRes.
* Fixed Monitor Bad Status message.
* Fixed DefResNoMatchRes.
* Fixed superfluous calls to GetResInfo.
* Fixed unsupported monitors.
* Var. checks & fixed LnchPad launch errors.
* Fix oldRedirectionValue & CleanupPID.
* Fixed launch splash error.
* Fixed Borderless.
* Fixed current/default resolution.
* Fixed List all compatible.
* Fixed FindStoredRes.
* Introduced KeepFilesInDir for PrgLnch files.
* Fixed fontDPI in LnchPad for oversize LB.
* Fixed Physical_Monitor.
* Implement PrgLnch.64Bit().
* Splashy 1.6
* Various issues fixed in LnchPad
* Plus a cast of unmentionable extras.
Implement Active Window Properties.
Provision for TES utilities.
Plus a stable of apprehended instablities.
There are confirmed issues of issues with adding and launching shortcuts in Windows 11… Stay tuned!
Sounds good 🙂
The first post still has some artifacts from where it was copied over from AFK. Would you like to look at brushing the sand off them?
Yikes! Got sandblasted again when AFKing, so much so that the wire brush and gougers had no effect. It actually wanted a large crowbar or pick! ⛏
Looks good! 🙂
Better than having to dig up an old book just to be chased around by a homicidal mummy! 😛
Cripes, a mummy with the mummy ability, or something worse, and did the title of the book happen to be “1001 Ways to Avoid Being Harassed By Masses of Murderous Mummies”?
As a matter of interest, can PrgLnch run Notepad or Calculator or anything else on W11 over there?
Would need to watch the old Universal Monsters films again but I believe it was the Book of the Dead (depending on which iteration; the mythology varied from film to film for some bizarre reason). So the mummy wasn’t looking for its mummy but its book. It should have gone into repo work with a library! Sadly, the Library of Alexandria is no more 🙁
Will test! Give me a bit! Got some other things to take care of 🙂
Sorry, it was the Scroll of Thoth in the original. I think it was the Book in the version from Twenty years ago. In another one, it was a ring as I recall