Reply To: Random

Home Forums Discussion Random Reply To: Random

Yeah, work continues today on it but they called it “complete” twenty years ago. I remember my grandfather sent off a sample as part of the project. How can it be complete if they’re still analyzing it?

Sounds like something out of The Raven. 😛 I like calzones. Around here, they tend to fill it with a fluffy cheese making it taste very light. Haven’t had one in years, though. Should probably change that at some point. We only have a few places nearby that do them though so they’re a little bit hard to get

I use my couch as a chaise. I tend to curl up in it cat-like for some reason when I’m not on the beanbag chairs. 😛

Personally, I switched to digital games a few years back to help reduce waste. Not always an option if you have poor connectivity, though. There will always be a market for physical games but it’ll probably become smaller over time.

Always sad to see stores close, though. I bought quite a few things at EB over here before GameStop bought them. If they’re going to do a fire sale, go nuts! That’s how I got my neon open sign from Blockbuster.

Oh, no. 🙁

Coffee shops are great places to relax and get things done. Very sad to see 🙁

I have a question!

Small ladies, possessing subtile bellies, knew heroes

Is it supposed to be “subtile” or “subtle”? Looks like the meaning is the same. A reduction over time, perhaps? There are a few words like that.

Will need to think about the poem some 🙂