So apparently, the h1 and h2 tags are set to display: none so only h3 will work. I’ve fixed the issue by setting the display to unset, which resets things back to the default behavior 🙂
Let me know if there’s anything out of whack! No idea why they would hide the h1 and h2 tags
Looks like it caused the title to appear on the forum index. Guess that was a header tag 😛
I may be able to fix that issue. I clean forgot about the descendant selectors. It’s been too long since I worked with this stuff! It’ll come back to me as I go!
Hmm, unset may not do what I thought it does. The default is block but unset causes it to show inline….
The property value of unset is new to me as it didn’t exist last time I was working with CSS
I’ve set up a new section to hold testing threads since some of the bugs we’ve encountered break other posts in a thread. 🙂