Reply To: Random

Home Forums Discussion Random Reply To: Random

Not sure, I haven’t watched Part 2 yet. They split up the film version into two films and the deaths all happen in the second one. There was no mention of a memorial being erected in the story either which was kind of strange.

Yeah, the short life is rather undesirable. My smoke detector has motion sensing but the batteries last well over five years with that feature turned on. Granted, it uses six or eight AAs so that may have something to do with it.

Yeah, sounds dreadful 😛

Saw this one yesterday and it was a really well done ghost story. Highly recommended if you’re into that sort of thing 🙂

The comic shop has just started carrying some cool looking dice. I may need to upgrade my set!

So I was hunting in the woods in Zelda the other day and came across a cool new enemy: the Evermean. It’s a living tree! I shot it with a fire arrow to set it aflame and then chopped it down with an axe. I kind of overdid it but I wasn’t sure if it had any special properties so I wanted to be sure to take it down 😛

Got the workbench assembled and it’s already being put to use. Painting something right now on it!